Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ladies T Shirt Apparel and the Dead Wrong Way to Wear Them

I have listed the top ten ladies T violations that I have personally observed; and honestly have been in violation of myself in the past. We are all guilty of breaking some fashion rules from time to time, so if you think you are alone, your not. Sometimes we just don't know any better and other times we pray that we don't see anyone we know and make a mad dash to our destination only to see the very person we did not want to see. Or we see someone we wish we could get to know, but now we can't even get a second look because we look a Hot Mess in our Tee!

Therefore,

1. Do not under any circumstances allow excess mid drift to be visible while rocking tees. If we have love handles, we must only purchase t shirt apparel that completely covers them. When I am personally feeling bloated in that area, I wear a good girdle and this helps a lot to hide my bulges.

2. Also, never allow excess tummies to peak out of our T's. The same above advice to overcome this applies here. I also suck my belly in all day everyday. I may be perpetrating a six pack for now, but this really works to actually flatten your stomach.

3. Be sure that your T shirt sleeves are not squeeeeeezing the life out of your arms. If the tee is too small give it away. Just let it go.

4. Ladies, just as too little does not work, neither is it sexy to wear oversized tees in public. Arms drowning in sleeves and slumpy necklines do not work for us. Now feel free to lounge in the privacy of your home wearing your man' tee, but just keep that between the two of you.

5. Colorful and patterned bras are pretty, but not if they are clearly visible through your white tee. That's simply not cute.

6. For those who tie the tees, the front knot tie is over. It may come back, but it's gone for now. I've seen some who can still get away with tying them in the back though, as long as the tee is not tied too tight.

7. Spaghetti strap tees are some of our favorites, but a red tee showing green bra straps or any like combination of off colors should be avoided at all costs.

8. Also, spaghetti strap T's deserve the best; Clean shaven underarms coated with clear deodorant.

9. Wrinkle Free T's only. Steaming them works best, but an iron will work.

10. Last, but certainly not least. Everyone loves unique apparel shirts, especially the one's with crafty slogans. When wearing one, ask yourself, "Is this saying truly representing me, what I stand for, what I believe in?"

One time I saw this girl at a baseball game wearing a white tee with a big red kiss and big red letters that said, "Kiss This" and it had an arrow pointing in a very foul direction. I almost gagged on my hot dog and thought to myself, "Now she lacks DigniTee"!




Flaire' Scott is a fashion apparel stylist and consultant working with women and teens for the past ten years. She is currently launching The TeeParTee Collection which specializes in designer t shirt apparel. For more information on selecting your perfect ladies t shirt size and style visit http://tshirtwomensapparel.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dog knot women idea