Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Laughter, Best Remedy Ever!

Laughter is the best medicine, now there is a very common comment. I also believe this one, laughter is the best medicine.

When you are laughing and enjoying yourself there is no better feeling. Your spirits are high, your outlook is positive, and you feel better all over.

Haven't you ever experienced a time when you were at your lowest and that right person came along and said or did something that just made you start laughing? Have you ever watched a show on TV and someone did something that made you laugh out loud when you were the only one in the room? Here's a good one too, how about reading cards that you are buying for someone and you find yourself laughing out loud in the store? Laughing is a great remedy for all that ails you.

I have been dealing with some health issues lately and this last week it has really been a little difficult. I am going to be having some surgery done and I went to tell my best friend what was going on. She is a cook and was working in the kitchen where she works so I went in there to talk to her. As I was telling her I started to cry a little and she came over to give me a hug and I went to hug her back. In that little bit of time she closed the microwave door that was right beside us and my sleeve got caught in the door. I had to say, I can't hug you because I am stuck in the microwave door. We both started laughing, it took the pressure off and made it all easier in some ways.

My friends and family make me laugh a lot and I know from experience that it is my best medicine.

I watch Ellen on TV for that reason, the woman can make me laugh like no other. I enjoy her so much and I can count that I will laugh while watching her show. Friends and Mad About You use to do the same thing.

Find whatever it takes to give you a laugh in your day. It doesn't matter if it is a TV show, friends, family, or a stranger for that matter. You will feel so much better from laughing and you will be able to handle whatever is in your path in a healthier manner.




Check On Ways That Can Help You Become A Healthier Mentally New Me. Also visit me here for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dog knot women idea